Requesting Books From Worldcat Using ILLiad
You will be able to request books directly from worldcat by following a few simple steps.
- After you do your search and determine what item you would like, click on the item title to pull up the full record.
- Look for the section of the record called "Get this Item".
- In this section there will be a link for "External Resources Request via Interlibrary Loan" . Click on this link.
- After you click on this link you will be asked to log in to the ILLiad system using your UIndy username and password. To register for a UINDY account go to http://accounts.uindy.edu/ or contact the Help Desk at 317-788-6145.
- If you have not registered, you will be taken to the ILLiad Registration form. For information on registration please go to "Using the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System".
- If you have already registered with ILLiad, a request form will pop up. Please check that all the citation information has transferred over. You can also add any notes to help us better fill your request.
- After you have finished checking the request, hit the submit button.
- You can go back to your worldcat search and repeat the process.
If there are any questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (317) 788-3402 during the following hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.