Requesting Items From Worldcat Discovery Using ILLiad
You will be able to request books, DVDs, CDs, scores, articles, etc. directly from worldcat by following a few simple steps.
- After you do your search and determine what item you would like, click on the item title to pull up the full record.
- If you are ordering a book, DVD, or CD, please do not order from the electronic record. We cannot order digital copies of these items. The item format is listed under the title and author.
- Under "Availablity" there is a "Request Item" button. Click this button.
- After you click on this button you will be asked to log in to the ILLiad system using your UIndy username and password.
- A request form will pop up. Please check that all the citation information has transferred over. You can also add any notes to help us better fill your request.
- If you have not registered, you will be taken to the ILLiad Registration form. For information on registration please go to "Using the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System".
- After you finish registering, an ILLiad request for will pop up.
- After you have finished checking the request, hit the submit button.
- You can go back to your Worldcat Discovery search and repeat the process.
If there are any questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (317) 788-3402 during the following hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.