Renewals For Interlibrary Loan Material
Renewals are determined by the lending library and can only be made once. Please place your renewal requests through the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System and please place the requests in advance of the book due date.
- Logon to the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System at https://uindy.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html
- At the Main Menu page click on the "Checked Out Items" link on the left.
- You will receive a tabled list of your checked out items.
- Click on the transaction number in the first table column to pull up a detailed record of the request you want renewed.
- Click the red "Renew Request" button to place your request. If there is no red button, renewals are not available for the item.
- If your request goes through you will get a temporary due date. Once the lending library responds to the renewal request, we will send you an email with the new due date. You can also logon to your account in a couple of days to see the new due date.
- If the lending library denies the renewal request, we will send you an email asking you to return the book and we will reset the due date back to it's original date.
If there are any questions about the renewal process, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (317) 788-3402 during the following
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.