Renewals For Interlibrary Loan Material
Renewals are determined by the lending library. Renewal requests can only be made one time. Please place your renewal requests through the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System and please place the requests at least four days in advance of the book due date.
- Logon to the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System at https://illiad.uindy.edu/illiad/logon.html
- At the Main Menu page click on the "Checked Out Items" link on the left.
- You will receive a tabled list of your checked out items.
- Click on the transaction number in the first table column to pull up a detailed record of the request you want renewed.
- Click the red "Renew Request" button to place your request.
- If your request goes through you will get a temporary due date. Logon to your account in a couple of days to see the actual new due date.
- If your request is denied we will send you an email asking you to return the book and we will reset the due date back to it's original date.
- If there are any problems with your initial request you will receive a red error message at the top of the page.
If there are any questions about the renewal process, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (317) 788-3402 during the following
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.