Requesting From Library Databases Using ILLiad
You will be able to request articles and books directly from any library database by following a few simple steps.
- After you do your search and determine what item you would like, click on the button.
- A new window will open and in this window you will find any links to full text access for the journal.
- If no online full text is available, click on the "search Krannert Memorial Library Catalog" to see if there are print issues of the journal.
- If no full text links show up and if there is no print access, you can then click on the ILL link to request the article through Interlibrary Loan.
- After you click on this link you will be asked to log in to the ILLiad system using your UIndy username and password. To register for a UINDY account go to http://accounts.uindy.edu/ or contact the Help Desk at 317-788-6145.
- If you have not registered with ILLiad, you will be taken to the ILLiad Registration form. For information on registration please go to "Using the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan System".
- If you have already registered with ILLiad, an ILLiad request form will pop up. Please check that all the citation information has transferred over. You can also add any notes to help us better fill your request.
- After you have finished checking the request, hit the submit button.
- You can go back to your database search and repeat the process.
If there are any questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (317) 788-3402 during the following hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm